‘Winter is not the death of the life cycle, but it’s crucible.’
We were beyond thrilled to supply candles for an end of year retreat hosted by bestselling author, Katherine May.
Renamed* for the retreat in honour of her beautiful and wise book ‘Wintering’, our hand poured candle blends cypress & petitgrain essential oils.
A beautiful warming fragrance designed to ground and calm your senses.
If you’ve not yet read Katherine’s comforting words, head to her website
*keen Winterfold customers will know this as Dappled Light
Petigrain is known to lower stress levels, boost confidence and bring a sense of positivity. The perfect scent to aid concentration, or light at the end of a busy day.
Also avalible in our large 40 hour burn, see large essentiol oil Candles.
Top Notes: fresh, herbaceous, evergreen,
Middle Notes: orange zest
Base notes: warm woods
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Always extinguish the flame and do not relight when the wax is 10mm or below.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim wicks to 5mm before lighting.
- Always keep the wax free of wick trimmings, matches and debris.
- Allow the candle to melt to the edges to avoid tunnelling.
- Ensure the candle is on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not move or touch the candle if it is lit or the wax is liquefied.
- If the candle keeps smoking, flickering or the flame is burning too high, extinguish the flame. Once cooled, trim the wick and relight.
- Do not burn for more than four hours.
- The candle must not be used as a night light.
- Do not remove the warning sticker on the base.
Wintering Essential Oil Scented Rapeseed & Coconut Wax Candle
Burn Time: Small approx 20hrs, Standard approx. 30 hours, Large approx 40hrs
Volume: small = 120ml, Standard = 180ml, Large = 250ml
Ingredients: Coconut & rapeseed wax / cotton & paper wick / essential oils
All our orders are ridden by bicycle to our local village Post Office to reduce our carbon footprint.
We ship on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Free 2nd class UK shipping on orders over £50
Free 1st class UK shipping on orders over £80
Free US shipping on orders over £120.
USA customers please note, imports under $800 are exempt from customs declerations and import duty/taxes. You may however have to pay local sales tax on the value of the goods for your state which would be collected by the courier/USPS. No UK taxes are charged on your orders.
US flat rate shipping for orders under £120 = £22
P&P Royal Mail 2nd class tracked.
Up to 1kg £4.75
Up to 2kg - £5.65
2kg plus £10.60
P&P Royal Mail 1st class tracked
Up to 1kg £5.50
Up to 2kg £6.60
2kg plus £17.99